PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #3

 Journal #1 10/28/20 

I'd jump cause why not to me its the same thing as walking down the street and the chances of there being a drunk driver are there and there is no way going around unless you stay at home won't have to deal with it. 

Journal #2 10/27/20

I think freedom must be taken... why? Well because true freedom means doing whatever you feel like doing without consequences like doing evil, though there is still evil in this world. So we have to take the freedom of certain things to achieve freedom of the good and not the evil. 

Journal #3 10/20/20

I'll do nothing with the 50 million dollars because my greed will take over. I'd rather make and earn 50 million dollars. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay: Do Opinions Matter?

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #2