My first impression on "The Right To Your Opinion" is that I do see someone try to change someone else's opinion by saying their own opinion and making it seem that theirs is right rather than their own. I think this only happens when their own thoughts or their inner self is being threatened in some way. So when someone goes against their opinion they try to stand up for it and have a debate though the debate has no winner most of the time. So what the article is trying to say is that you can be "entitled" to an opinion, but only if you don't share the opinion because once your opinion goes against another person's opinion you'll have a debate of who's right or wrong, but neither could be wrong or right so it's a debate that ends up in a draw.
I found the book name and it called Black: The Birth of Evil by Ted Dekker the reason I chose this book is that I never got finish this series and it was brought to me by my 8th-grade teacher I was quite interested in it, but never did try to find the book for myself to read it. The reason I liked it is that a man named Thomas was living in two separate realities and both were connected into one. One is the present time and the other being far in the future. The present-day reality is going suffer from a pandemic from a virus that was man-made by one guy looking for total power and he does that by making a virus that he has a vaccine to and instead of giving for free he monopolizes it for power and money. Though this is only a fraction of what the book is about I got more interested in it right now because of the pandemic we are experiencing and the election for the highest seat in office.
We got a better look into Jean Valjean and we read that he actually is full of hatred though he hides. That he changed the moment he stole the loaf of bread and entered prison and kept trying to escape. It's sad to see that Jean had to pay years in prison for stealing a loaf of bread when he can repay it back in hours if he had a job. Though he does accepts that what he did was bad and that he was to blame for he still had hatred brewing. Now we see that he has been building his strength because he was put into prison.
Comments
Post a Comment