WHY I CHOOSE WHAT I CHOOSE

    I found the book name and it called Black: The Birth of Evil by Ted Dekker the reason I chose this book is that I never got finish this series and it was brought to me by my 8th-grade teacher I was quite interested in it, but never did try to find the book for myself to read it. The reason I liked it is that a man named Thomas was living in two separate realities and both were connected into one. One is the present time and the other being far in the future. The present-day reality is going suffer from a pandemic from a virus that was man-made by one guy looking for total power and he does that by making a virus that he has a vaccine to and instead of giving for free he monopolizes it for power and money. Though this is only a fraction of what the book is about I got more interested in it right now because of the pandemic we are experiencing and the election for the highest seat in office. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay: Do Opinions Matter?

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #2