HOW WE READ

 What I enjoy about reading is that when I read an interesting I feel like I am in the book I just want to keep reading and what I dislike about reading is when a teacher or someone forces us to read a book or just picks a book that we dislike and the teacher knows, but still continues to read it. Well, what I actually dislike about reading is that when a book has a really good book cover and it looks so interesting, but when you start reading it just the opposite of what you expected. Also, I don't want to analyze a book or do an essay on a book because when you are caught up reading an interesting a book that just makes you feel like your in the book you don't have time to think about all these things the teacher said to think about while reading. The four recommendations were first to read a book that you love, second find what you dislike about a book so you have a better understanding of what you love to read, third redefine the word "read" and make your own definition of the word "read" or what does it mean to you, fourth be the person looking for an answer and be the person interpreting the book so don't let the book do the job for you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay: Do Opinions Matter?

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #2