I HAVE THE ANSWERS

I know exactly what to tell my support team about my learning:
  1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic? The hardest part of starting school during the pandemic would be getting used to the online environment since your not face to face with teachers and not learning every single day and you are expected to learn on your own accord.
  2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic? One thing I have enjoyed about starting school during the pandemic would be that the resources that you need are right in front of you instead of asking a teacher what/how to answer a problem you could search up things that could help you because teachers aren't available 24/7, but a computer/smartphone is if it's charged and has internet access it could help on the long run.
  3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at? My major goal for this year is to start a useful habit that would benefit me in all the areas in life, not just one, but on all. Something I want to learn, well it's not learning, but its something want lower/loosen up about is overthinking though it's okay to overthink certain thoughts, but life in this time everything is going quick somethings is not meant to overthink. 
  4. What one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success? One habit that I am going to start is being out in nature because I want to experience the good things that this world can offer and it's a good place to think cause I don't believe that you should be thinking in a confined space I believe you should be able to think in an open-world environment. 
  5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card? I expect and will do all I can to get the best grade you get which is an A or A+ I like to think classes as a challenge in a way. I see it like the teachers are putting you in class to learn which is true and a fact, but the grade you get represents how much learned if a student got an F it means that students didn't learn anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essay: Do Opinions Matter?

PAGES FROM MY JOURNAL #2